Nazan Karakuş was born in Akşehir State Hospital in 1973 as the daughter of a mother and father from Afyon.
He studied primary school in Konya and Ankara, secondary school in İzmir Karşıyaka, high school in İzmir Kız Lisesi and university in İzmir Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Medicine. She became a partner in the establishment of Ekin Health Center in 1995. She started her studies in the field of Non-Surgical Aesthetics in 2002 with international and domestic trainings.
She opened Epinaz Beauty Center in 2006 by receiving the Medical Aesthetic Application Certificate Approved by the Ministry of Health in 2005. Around the same time, between 2006-2010, she provided Phytocosmetology training support to GNC employees for Hauschka and Reviva dermocosmetic products.
She founded the Private Epinaz Polyclinic between 2008-2010. Until 2011, she continued her studies in the field of Medical Aesthetics in the institutions she established and operated. In the following years she worked as managing director and medical director in several private companies.
She founded her own clinic in Nişantaşı again in 2015. She opened her new clinic with GETAT units on Altzeren Street in 1st Levent, adding ozontherapy, homeopathy, phytotherapy, prolotherapy and cupatherapy applications to mesotherapy, which she frequently used while continuing his medical aesthetic applications until 2018.
Currently together with Dr. Devrim Avcı MD, she practic complementary medical treatments such as chronic disease treatments, detox and chelation in addition to medical aesthetic applications in her clinic, which has a joint practice status.
Some of the Education and Congresses Attended:
* Botox and Filler Applied Training Seminars 2002
* Laser Therapies Training Programs 2004
* T.C. Ministry of Health Medical Aesthetic Application Seminar 2005
* ISAM (International Cours On Aesthetic Mesotherapy) Mesotherapy Application Seminar
* World Congress Of Aesthetic Medicine Certificate Of Attendance
* ARES (Anti Aging Research And Education Society)
* ESAAM (European Society Of Anti Aging Medicine)
* AIOT Homotoxicology and Aesthetic Medicine
* International Anti-Aging Congress 2006
* AIOT (Associazione Medica Italiana di Omotossicologia) Homeopathy Practice Seminar
* AMME (Association Medecine et Mesotherapie Esthetique) Mesotherapy Application Seminar
* AMWC World Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Treatments Congress 2014, 2015, 2016
* İMCAS (International Master Course on Aging Science) Annual World Congress 2016
* World Medical Aesthetics Congress 2017
* Individual Medicine Association Holistic Approaches Training in Toxicity and Treatment 2017
* Current Chelation Methods Training 2017
* 5. International Homeopathy Conference 2017
* National Medical Aesthetics Congress 2018
* International Traditional and Complementary Medicine Congress 2018
* Symposium on Integrative Medicine Approaches in Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment 2018
* Complication and Management in Medical Aesthetics Symposium 2018
*2nd. International Ozone Therapy Congress 2019
* Mesotherapy Congress 2020